Accommodation

Your holiday in Trentino is the Move Hotel Arnika in Fassa Valley. Our rooms reflect the Alpine tradition and the attention to detail of a family-run establishment.

We of Move Hotel Arnika have chosen to celebrate the thriving and uncontaminated territory of our Trentino and the Dolomites. We have chosen simple decor, functional for your holiday in Fassa Valley, which celebrates the natural material par excellence: wood.

Our rooms are large, bright and comfortable. Veritable oases of rest, where cares and worries seem a million miles away…

ENERGY STANDARD ROOM WITHOUT BALCONY

>SURFACE: 14 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Two single beds , Double (151-180 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities, bath or shower
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, soundproofing, parquet or wooden flooring, heating, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe

ENERGY STANDARD ROOM

>SURFACE: 14/16 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Two single beds , Double (151-180 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities, bath or shower
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: balcony, mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, soundproofing, carpet, parquet or wooden flooring, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe

ENERGY CLASSIC FAMILY ROOM

>SURFACE: 20 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Bunk , Two single beds , Double (151-180 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities, bath or shower
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: balcony, mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, soundproofing, carpet, parquet or wooden flooring, heating, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe

MOVE ROOM with balcony

>SURFACE: 16/20 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Two single beds , King-size double (181-210 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities, bath or shower
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>REFRESHMENT AREA: minibar
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: balcony, mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, sofa, soundproofing, parquet or wooden flooring, heating, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe

MOVE ROOM

>SURFACE: 18/22 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Two single beds , King-size double (181-210 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: balcony, garden view, mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, sofa, soundproofing, parquet or wooden flooring, heating, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe

FAMILY ROOM SUPERIOR

>SURFACE: 25 sqm
>TYPES OF BEDS Two single beds , King-size double (181-210 cm width) , Single (90-130 cm width)
>TECHNOLOGY & MEDIA: satellite channels, Wi-Fi Internet, telephone, flat screen TV
>BATHROOM: hairdryer, private bathroom, bidet, shower, complimentary bathroom products, toilet facilities
>FACILITIES / EXTRA: wake-up call
>VIEW /OUTDOORS: balcony, garden view, mountain view
>COMFORT: bathrobe, wardrobe/closet, soundproofing, carpet, heating, desk
>ROOM FACILITIES: safe